Aladdin Oxford Ltd is proud to be a member of the Good Garage Scheme and the Which? Trusted Trader program. On this page, we explain why these credentials matter whenever you need a trusted provider of garage services in Oxford, Witney or the many surrounding Oxfordshire areas. When it comes to full and interim car servicing, mechanical car repairs and Class IV MOT testing, we’re one of the most trustworthy companies in the region.
Our trade is strictly regulated, but some garage services tend to be more comprehensive than others. At Aladdin Oxford Ltd, we work hard to bring you a dealership-standard service at two separate garages in Oxford and Cassington, all at fair and competitive prices.
This scheme only chooses the most reputable of MOT testing, car servicing and car repair companies. All Good Garage Scheme members must adhere to a strict code of conduct, and our garage services in Oxford and Witney have to meet the grade in every department.
Key parts of the code of conduct state that we must:
• Demonstrate a commitment to deal with customers fairly, courteously and in keeping with good business practice
• Deal with complaints from customers within 2 weeks of receiving them
• Ensure that parts replaced during car servicing or car repairs are available for inspection by the customer
• Provide the customer with a Good Garage Scheme service record, so please ask if you’d like to take a look yourself
• Comply with all industry-standard service checklists for garage services and to include any products that remove contamination
A major benefit of using a member of the Good Garage Scheme for car repairs or car servicing is that if you bring your vehicle to a registered company, you do not invalidate your warranties. Why take chances with rival garage services in Oxford and Witney when you can choose Aladdin Oxford Ltd for all of your car servicing, repair and MOT testing needs,
We’re the friendly local garage that puts your mind at ease.
The Which? Trusted Trader scheme has a code of conduct that is even more extensive than that used by the Good Garage Scheme. We take great care to ensure our company ticks all of the right boxes. We want to provide motorists in Oxford, Witney and the surrounding areas with the best possible standards of car servicing, car repairs and MOT testing.
Here are just a few of the Which? Trusted Trader rules we must adhere to:
• Act diligently and in full accordance with the technical and professional standards expected of the trade and the garage services it provides
• Act responsibly and professionally in front of the customer at all times
• Only supply goods that correspond with their description, are of a satisfactory quality and fit for purpose, and which do not violate any applicable UK and EU legislation
• Supply written details of any car servicing, car repair or MOT testing work carried out (or any other garage services) including the materials supplied, who conducted the work and a breakdown of the costs. This must include all taxes and anything that may affect the final price
The full code is much more extensive and available to read online. By becoming a member of the Good Garage Scheme and the Which? Trusted Trader initiative, we’ve cemented our reputation as a trusted service provider of car servicing, car repairs, MOT testing and all supporting garage services in Oxford, Witney and the surrounding Oxfordshire area. Please contact us on the relative number for your nearest workshop for more help and advice.